What are the hours of operation?
May-October: 5:30PM, November-April: 5:00PM.Are there any age/physical/health/etc. restrictions for this tour?
Must be able to walk 1.5-miles at a moderate pace in all weather conditions.What should I wear?
Comfortable walking shoes and casual dress. Dress for the weather as the tour takes place in rain or shine!Where is it located?
707 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101.Is the tour appropriate for children?
Yes, anyone under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older.Is the tour wheelchair accessible?
Yes, the tour is wheelchair accessible.Can I bring my camera?
Yes, great photo opportunities.How long is the tour?
The tour is 3 hours long.What’s included in my ticket/experience?
Can I bring my pet?
- Sample unique and creative dishes from local chefs.
- Tastings of both savory and sweet enough for a full meal.
- Learn about Las Vegas history and local culture as you walk down Fremont Street.
- Visit top attractions like a piece of the Berlin wall (yes, there is a piece of the Berlin wall in Vegas!) and the world’s largest golden nugget.
- Visit places locals love to hang out.
- Insider information and personalized experience with your knowledgeable and friendly foodie tour guide.
No, only service animals are welcomed.