What is included in my ticket price?
All guests enjoy exceptional entertainment including photo opportunities of the gorgeous oceanfront or after the show with our performers, arts and crafts, Hawaiian, Tahitian, Samoan and Maori traditional music and dance, and more.
Dinner and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) are also included with every purchased ticket. Adults can enjoy an all-you-can-eat Hawaiian Luau Buffet including traditional island fare and delicacies, while the children enjoy their own buffet. Our open bar includes cocktails, Mai Tais, beer, wine, soda, and juice. Guests also can view a traditional Imu (underground oven) ceremony.
What is on the buffet menu?
The buffet menu includes:
- Green Salad
- Thousand Island dressing
- Papaya Seed dressings
- Macaroni Salad: a combination of elbow macaroni noodles, mayonnaise, shredded carrots, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Banana Mandarin Macadamia Nut Salad: a fruit salad including banana, mandarin oranges, coconut flakes, macadamia nuts mixed together with mayonnaise.
- Cucumber Namasu: a tangy Asian mixture of cucumber, carrots, onions, and rice vinegar
- Asian Shrimp Salad: fresh watercress, bean sprouts, cucumber, celery, carrots, tomato, bell pepper, onions and shrimp in mixed with oriental dressing.
- Lomi Lomi Salmon: a Hawaiian recipe of salted salmon, onions, and tomatoes
- Poi: a Hawaiian delicacy, pounded taro root with water
- Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- Whole Kernel Corn
- Molokai Sweet Potato: a purple sweet potato variety that is steamed and served with coconut syrup and flakes
- Fried Rice: rice, pan-fried with peas, carrots, garlic, onions, and soy sauce
- Pan-fried Noodles: chow mein noodles pan fried with onions, carrots, celery, garlic, chives, and soy sauce
- Huli Chicken on veggie long rice noodles: a recipe of chicken, veggies and long rice noodles marinated in an Asian influenced sauce and baked.
- Kalua Pork: Roasted pork cooked in the imu, underground oven.
- Teriyaki Beef
- Sesame, Honey Island Fish w/ spinach, and a mango, coconut sauce: a sesame, honey basted fish broiled on spinach, topped with a mango, coconut cream sauce.
- Chicken Nuggets
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Hot Dogs
- Potato Chips
When should I arrive?
- Chocolate Cake with Chocolate frosting
- White Cake with White Frosting and Coconut Shavings
- Guava tart: A filling guava jam and vanilla pudding on a tart crust
- Haupia: A Hawaiian dessert of gelatin coconut pudding
The gates open at 6:00 pm with the pre-show beginning at 6:15 pm. We recommend that guests arrive right around 6:00 pm.Is fire dancing safe?
Yes. Audience members are not in danger when the fire artists and dancers are performing. Our performers and crew are all thoroughly trained in all safety practices in the case of an emergency.
What should I do if I need to cancel my reservation?
You can change your order at NO COST before the cancellation date. To modify the number of tickets, you must cancel the original order and make a new order for the new date or time. This can be done from within your account by logging in or by contacting customer service by telephone. Any additional costs for changes would be charged to a card number you provide for the new purchase. We do not keep your credit card information on file for security purposes.
Any cancellations made by the listed cancellation date will receive a FULL REFUND with absolutely NO CANCELLATION FEES. Any reservations past the cancellation date cannot be changed or canceled.