Do I need to sign a waiver?
Yes. Each guest who participates MUST complete an Acknowledgement and Waiver of Risk form. This form is required by the State of Florida and informs our guests of the inherent risks of the activity. If a guest is under 18 years of age then the waiver MUST be completed in part by their parent or legal guardian.
Is this activity appropriate for all ages?
Each course has it’s own age restrictions. Please refer to the following age groups for information:
0-8 years old:
9-11 years old:
- Too young to participate, but always welcome as spectators!
12+ years old:
- May purchase a junior ticket.
- MUST be able to reach the tips of their fingers with both hands above their head to a height of 5' 9″ (175 cm) while keeping their feet flat on the ground.
- MUST ALSO be directly supervised in the trees by a ticketed parent or guardian who is able to climb with them.
- Parent or legal guardian MUST sign a waiver
Are there any weight restrictions in place?
- Can purchase an adult or senior ticket.
- MUST ALSO be able to reach the tips of their fingers with both hands above their head to a height of 5' 11″ (180 cm) while keeping their feet flat on the ground,
- If participant is under 16 years old, they MUST be directly supervised in the trees by a ticketed parent or guardian who is able to climb with them.
- Parents/guardian MUST sign a waiver if the participant is under 18 years old.
Yes. Guests MUST be able to fit into a 44-inch waist harness and weigh less than 275 pounds.What should I wear?
We recommend that participants wear comfortable, athletic wear with closed-toe shoes. The following garment restrictions are in place for the safety of all participants:
What happens in the case of rain?
- Long hair MUST be pulled back
- Eyeglass holders are recommended
- MUST wear closed-toed shoes
- No dangling jewelry
- No baggy clothing
TreeUmph! Adventure Course is a RAIN or SHINE activity. In the case of severe weather, the park reserves the right to close and/or take precautions for the safety of guests. Should severe weather occur while you are on the course, listen and adhere to the instructions from course instructors.
By purchasing a ticket you agree to our policy that refunds or rain checks are NOT given for wet, hot or cold weather.
It is also possible that we will temporarily close the park due to severe weather conditions such as lightning in close proximity or high winds. If we evacuate guests out of the trees due to dangerous weather, you can expect the following to occur:
- To gather at Base Camp for a general announcement
- Most storms pass quickly in Florida. Our goal is to get you back on the courses as soon as it is safe to do so. We will continue to monitor the storm after all guests are safely down from the trees.
- We ask you to wait for the weather to pass and for Management to decide if guests will be able to return to the courses. Total wait time will not exceed 1.5 hours.
- If after 30 mins, you choose not to wait and have not yet finished the last course of your ticket including the Triumph Zip Line, then you can receive a coupon for a ½ price ticket to return on another day.
- If you choose to wait and Management decides it is safe to return to climbing before the 1.5 hours wait time, then you will be allowed to re-start where you left off on the courses. No rainchecks will be issued if guests are allowed to return to the courses.
- You must wait on premises. If you leave the park for any reason then you lose your claim to a rain check.
- Guests that have not started the courses or are still on the demonstration course are entitled to a rain check without waiting if they prefer.
- All coupons and rain checks are subject to future availability.
After the 1.5 hours wait has expired and Management decides it is still not safe to return to the courses, the following will occur:
What safety measures are in place?
- If you have not yet finished the last course of your ticket (not including the Triumph Zip Line) then you will be given a rain check to come back on another day.
- If you have finished the last course of your ticket but have not finished the Triumph Zip Line, then you will be given your choice of either a ½ price coupon to come back or a pass to return to only do the Triumph Zip Line on another day.
Participants begin by watching a safety video where they learn the rules of the park, courses, and how to stay safe. Then guests move on to the Practice Course where they prove to our guides that they are safe and capable of climbing on the courses.How long does it take to complete the courses?
Course length varies by course and age. Adult Ticket Courses typically take 3-4 hours to complete, while Junior Ticket Courses typically take 2.5-3 hours to complete.What are the hours of operation?
Hours vary by season:
- October 1 - May 31: Open daily, except Wednesdays. Start times every 30 minutes between 9:00 am and 12:00 pm.
- June 1 - August 30: Open daily, except Wednesdays. Start times every 30 minutes between 8:00 am and 11:30 am.
- September 1 - October 31: Open Thursday through Sunday. Start times every 30 minutes between 8:00 am and 11:30 am.